Sold Fjallraven Yupik Parka (mens waterproof winter insulated parka)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

minds_eye

Aug 30, 2011
South West UK
Product page:
https://www.fjallraven.co.uk/fjallraven-mens-yupik-parka-m-mountain-grey-f80665/

Colour: Black

Size: This is a very generous Medium. Fits my 42" chest and 38" waist with room under for a fleece pullover. and a bit more. Fit is mid thigh.

Description:
This is a very warm, waterproof (fjallraven's hydratic)_ and windproof thigh length parka. Bought to throw on when I was just wearing a shirt and suit trousers to work and wanted to throw on one layer over the top.

The 'fur' trim is removable, as it the hood. Inside has two mesh poacher pockets for scarf, gloves etc. Massive below pockets, large front zipper pockets as well as internal pockets with routing for headphones etc.

Condition:
Looks in great condition. I recall three or four spells of cold weather where this was worn to work for 2-3 days at a time, then spent the rest of the time hanging in my bag wardrobe. It hasn't been used for hiking or anything outdoorsy, just waddling to work in baltic weather.

Pictures:
ySOWhl3.jpg

L5VWOnJ.jpg

4yZGXw5.jpg

Yd9JXzG.jpg

Price:
Asking £165 shipped to UK for this, or pick it up from Bristol and save £15.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE