Fjallraven Lars Falt Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
Falt Jacket, olive , excellent condition, size Large, has a fine mesh head net supplied but no firesteel, This item has lots of features like a waterproof drop down seat and Fjallraven click in pocket system. Its made with G1000 and has a waterproof Hydratic liner.

£80 plus Postage

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
Cheers Rich. As they are no longer available new, I couldn't find much info on them. Only one excellent review - nordic bushcraft, I think?

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
Jan - appreciate your integrity! However, I am yet to hear from Glen regarding fit and pictures. Not sold yet - we are lining up, tho'!

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
Sorry guys, time is something i dont seem to have much of at the moment so i'd ask you all kindly to be patient. I have replied to the PM's sent and will update you all on developments asap.
Thanks for your interest, it is a cracking jacket which seems to get away with being very functional whilst not looking too bushcrafty, it does however have a bright orange liner which cant be ignored........its for attracting helicopters and things.;) .....when your lost..:confused: ...the least said about that the better.

Glen

Viking

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
Sweden
www.nordicbushcraft.com
A tip for those interested in the Falt Jacket might be to check out Fjallravens new Montt Hydratic Jacket. Have not tried it myself yet but it does look good and is similsar to the Falt jacket.

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
Glen

Jacket arrived today. Outstanding in every way. Can't wait to get out and use it! Superb condition, even better than expected. Really well packaged, too. Many thanks. Fantastic.

Cheers,
Steve.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE