Fjallraven Falt Jacket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
Iv;e just took delivery of my new Fjallraven Falt Jacket, and a very smart piece of kit it is to!! Just thought i'd let every one know that the place i got it from has got one left. Its off evil-bay but its cheap so who cares; Its size XL the item number is 170073812567 starting bid is £119.00 or buy it now for £124.99 postage is £9.50, Taramack sell this jacket for £215 so its a bargain, mine has'nt got the fire steel with it buy apart from that its tip top.

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
Hi Jason, just wondering if you got your mitts on your jacket yet?, iv'e been using mine non stop and apart from the zip being a bit sticky its superb.Keep your eye on that seller coz she's got quite a bit of Fjallraven kit and its all well priced. cheers glen. :)

Don Redondo

Forager
Jan 4, 2006
NW Wales
was looking for a Falt on evilbay, but snapped up a Greenland Jacket s/h but as new for under 70squid, so pretty happy with that. It's not the lined version though which is a shame, but hey.

ebay still manages to come up with choice pieces every now and again even with hordes of bushcrafters [I even recognise some bidders!]

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
nice one, i'm sure you'll agree that fjallraven gear is good kit to have and that seller i got mine from sells it at good prices.I was gonna buy a swazi Tahr jacket but couln't part with the £200 odd notes, so i rekon the falt is a relative bargain. huray for evil bay!! cheers glen.

Don Redondo

Forager
Jan 4, 2006
NW Wales
erm..nothing to do with bushcraft but should you really use your email address as your 'handle'... lots of spammers out there just looking for the above [or is it a falsie? ;) ]

GlenM

Forager
Jan 11, 2006
Cornwall
yeah, i know i'm a bit crap with computers and i dont have the knowledge to put it right, untill i asked someone to do it for me!! I dont get in much you see, anyway its all sorted now but thanks for highlighting my electronic insecurities!!
only joking! time to go and check out the moon, be good glen.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE