Fishing overnight

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gcckoka

Settler
Nov 13, 2015
Georgia
This was a very long waited trip , was planning it a week ago but wasn't able because I was ill , so now I had time , my cousin had time and we went with his mothers small car , the thing was that 2 days earlier there was a thunderstorm and the 5 km offroad which we had to drive after the highway was destroyed and one place was absolutely demolished with the fallen skull , but thankfully if was fixed when we arrived , after driving 3km/h on that road at last we arrived , after a 1/5 hour sleep we woke up , man I was sleeping so good in my tent didn't wanted to get up , I had a hammock for cousin but he prefered to sleep in the car (noob :) ) after we woke up and drank coffee , took out the rods and to not bore you , rest you will see in the video :)
Sadly the two catches was so unexepted I the camera was far away and wasn't able to take the catching shots , sadly :(
Hope you like it

[video=youtube;Li7qOtt1DPk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Li7qOtt1DPk[/video]

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE