First Frame lock WIP(kind of)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Nektarios

Settler
Jul 5, 2010
Denmark
www.np-knifes.dk
Well i will like to show you something new I'm working with at the moment , now this is my first try to make a titanium frame lock and still needs a lot of work to do. So far i have cut and give shape to the blade and to the ti scales, next is to cut the lock, and put the stop pin in place, after that it will be time to grind the blade and make it ready for HT. I forgot to mention that the ti frame will have a sand blast look.
well here you go i hope you like it and any comments are welcome.
NP
framlock1.jpg

framelock2.jpg

framelock3.jpg

framelock4.jpg

framelock5.jpg

framelock6.jpg

Nektarios

Settler
Jul 5, 2010
Denmark
www.np-knifes.dk
Well like the title says it's a frame lock folder, so no scales for this one :D the Next folder from this model it will be a liner Lock so it will have some nice Damascus bolsters and some nice scales.
Cheers
NP

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Well like the title says it's a frame lock folder, so no scales for this one :D the Next folder from this model it will be a liner Lock so it will have some nice Damascus bolsters and some nice scales.
Cheers
NP

Sorry. Didn't even know a frame lock ment that. Well it looks great like this too:) Looking forward to the next one too:)

Nektarios

Settler
Jul 5, 2010
Denmark
www.np-knifes.dk
Ok here we go after a long time waiting the parts for the folder are here and i managed to squeeze a little extra time for the knife today, got the stop pin i place, and i have put the blade in the open and closed position, then i have cut the lock bar and drill a hole for the detent ball, next i have to cut the relief notch to the liner, and after that i will start to grind the blade.
framelock7.jpg

framelock13.jpg

framelock12.jpg

framelock9.jpg

framelock10.jpg

framelock11.jpg

Nektarios

Settler
Jul 5, 2010
Denmark
www.np-knifes.dk
ok here we have an update for this folder, so far i have cut the relief notch to the liner, put the detent ball in place and drill the hole to the blade, the next i have to do it's to clean and sharpen the blade and sand blast the frame.
To be continued stay tuned.
framelock18.jpg

framelock19.jpg

framelock20.jpg

framelock21.jpg

framelock22.jpg

framelock23.jpg

framelock24.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE