First basket

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
I made my first basket today:cool:, i'm pretty pleased with the results, although it looks nothing like the 'shopping style basket' I had in mind:lmao:.
As its only small , my daughter took a liking to it and has already claimed it:rolleyes: .....
_MG_0891.jpg

I picked up a bin-liner full of cane from the car boot, so this wont be the last thing I make as its very relaxing and addictive, I think a foraging basket will be next :)

I used the 'how to' on this site and found it excellent, definitely gonna try and go on a course:notworthy

Thanks for looking..

ReamviThantos

Native
Jun 13, 2010
Bury St. Edmunds
If you're that good on your first attempt you should have a go at one of those head strap retained basket ruck sacks, that'll be a challenge worthy of your new found skill :You_Rock_

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Addictive, isn't it ? :D
Well done on actually finishing something sound on your first shot :D
You might not have intended the shape but it's rather sweet, and it's stable :approve: Nice one :)

cheers,
M

If you're that good on your first attempt you should have a go at one of those head strap retained basket ruck sacks, that'll be a challenge worthy of your new found skill :You_Rock_
Thanks, but no chance of anything like that yet, give me a couple of days at least lol!
Toddy said:
Addictive, isn't it ? :D
Well done on actually finishing something sound on your first shot :D
You might not have intended the shape but it's rather sweet, and it's stable :approve: Nice one :)

cheers,
M
Yes, very addictive, thanks for the comments Toddy :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE