Fire signals from Cardiff

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Gasparo

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2013
Cardiff
Greetings to all, just signed up here and wanted to announce my presence.
I did sign up to another well known forum late last year and got promptly banned, to the best of my knowledge for supporting the defence of our lovely British badgers from a certain group of people.
All that aside, Cardiff be my dwellings and I can often be found in the beacons of Brecon with a few mates.
Here to hopefully learn and see some interesting stuff : ) also, if someone could let me know if trading in any form is forbidden here before I anger someone that would be sweet.
Peace be upon you all.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Firstly; hello and welcome to BcUK :)

It's a family friendly forum with very few rules, and we ask that members are aware of these and self moderate within the spirit of them.
No religious, racist, or political discussion for instance; so though the badger discussion is fine, even if it is vigorous discussion, no pressure groups or politicising the issue, if I make myself clear.
The guidelines can be found here

http://www.bushcraftuk.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=41

Secondly; it's an active forum and it has a heavy load on the servers. Those who support the site financially and keep the servers running, get very few tangible benefits from their fees, so we keep the right to advertise and sell on the forum as a thank you to them.
Trading, as in swapping is allowed to everyone though....see Swap Shop :)
Commercial Traders must first contact the site owner, Tony Bristow. The internal pm system will reach him under the User Name Tony

This probably sounds incredibly off putting, and it's truly not intentional, I simply reckon that if you can be so plainly honest then you deserve an honest reply :)

Pull up a log, and join the conversations around the virtual campfire :campfire:

cheers,
Toddy

Last edited:

Gasparo

Tenderfoot
Jan 13, 2013
Cardiff
: ) see, already this seems a much more friendly place. Thanks to all and yes, I think I'm going to like it here.
Also, muchas gracias for the info Toddy *thumbs up*

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE