Finally made it!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
Hello Everybody!

Folks from BB will know me already and will know that I have had trouble getting sorted so that I can post, but that's a whole other story :eek:

For those of you who don't know me...

My name is as it says above, Dave Budd! Though I do some bushcraft, I've never really thought of it in that way. I just make or do whatever I need to do when I'm out and about.

Although I orinally trained and worked as an archaeologist, I am now a fulltime knife and tool maker! :D

My website is www.davebudd.com see what you think!

leon-b

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
May 31, 2006
Who knows
welcome dave to bcuk
i am not a member at bb so i wont know you but i hope you enjoy you time here
leon

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
welcome buddy! - made it at last:D

now we can have fun with bizarre 2 way conversations over both sites! :lmao:

g4ghb

Sep 21, 2005
Wiltshire
Dave Budd said:
I like the idea of bizarre conversations

:theyareon and there's a whole new bunch of smilies to play with! :1244: :headbang:

lol - me too!

smililes are great arn't they - i just get flustrated when I find the one I want is not available (how sad am I?) :eek:

Ahjno

Vice-Adminral
Admin
Aug 9, 2004
Rotterdam (NL)
www.bushcraftuk.com
Dave Budd said:
Hello Everybody!

Folks from BB will know me already and will know that I have had trouble getting sorted so that I can post, but that's a whole other story :eek:

For those of you who don't know me...

My name is as it says above, Dave Budd! Though I do some bushcraft, I've never really thought of it in that way. I just make or do whatever I need to do when I'm out and about.

Although I orinally trained and worked as an archaeologist, I am now a fulltime knife and tool maker! :D

My website is www.davebudd.com see what you think!

YEAH!!!
Dave! You made it!!
Don't know you, but saw you had some troubles loging in BCUK at BB.

Now stop lurking, start posting ;)

Welcome to BCUK mate and I hope you enjoy it as much (or more :p) as you do BB!

Johan

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Dave,

Fantastic work on your site there - I shall be in touch to talk froes! Nice to see a cratsman at work!

Red

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Glad to see the drama is over and that you made it across. Welcome to BCUK Dave, I'm sure you'll love it here, and the good thing is that you know so many people here already!

Now, get some sharps pictures up!! :You_Rock_

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE