Finally got the canvas...

saxonaxe

Settler
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
Ah! That looks the business Sundowner. It just so happens that I have some canvas from an old boat cover..:D

Would you mind posting some measurements Please? Length from base to point and width of canvas across base line.
:thumbsup:

Sundowner

Jan 21, 2013
Northumberland
Ah! That looks the business Sundowner. It just so happens that I have some canvas from an old boat cover..:D

Would you mind posting some measurements Please? Length from base to point and width of canvas across base line.
:thumbsup:

With sleeves sewn in about 40 to 43 inches . Width about 23", depending on your height

saxonaxe

Settler
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
"With sleeves sewn in about 40 to 43 inches . Width about 23", depending on your height"

Thanks Pal, I've got enough canvas to have a bash at that...:thumbsup:

saxonaxe

Settler
Sep 29, 2018
SW Wales
" Just thinking, if you have a boat cover then perhaps you have sails? Would be lighter to carry!!! "

Certainly would, although if I make a chair like that it will be more for camping in the wood where I can safely cache gear, so weight not so important.

Reactions: MrEd

Sundowner

Jan 21, 2013
Northumberland
" Just thinking, if you have a boat cover then perhaps you have sails? Would be lighter to carry!!! "

Certainly would, although if I make a chair like that it will be more for camping in the wood where I can safely cache gear, so weight not so important.
From now on, if not staying out overnight, ill take the tarp and chair canvas

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE