Filson Tin cloth shooting Jacket. XL.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bushmeister

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2005
Leicestershire
Hi All,

I got this Filson shooting jacket for a complete steal on evil-bay for £60 posted. (Cost over £250 to get from America) It was such a bargain I took a punt at the sizing, because I am normally a large not an XL, and couldn't resist.

Link here:
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Filson-Dry-Finish-Tin-Cloth-Shooting-Jacket-XL-751-/120639852018

Unfortunately it is a little too large for me (I'm 5 9, 44 inch chest and 13.5 stone), so needs a new home. It has never been worn - just tried on and comes with labels attached etc. It is a Filson, so probably doesn't need me to tell you about build quality/indestructibility etc. etc.

Ideally, I am looking for a fur felt hat i.e Akubra. Am 57cm head size. Obviously swaps will be for £60 value items, but will consider anything really.

Cheers,

BM.

Bushmeister

Tenderfoot
Oct 20, 2005
Leicestershire
Hi Red!

Um pretty much anything outdoorsy really. Any Cegga axes going spare (seriously just a joke, just lusted after them for yrs). No, anything considered - I make knives in my spare time, so apart from axes, sharps aren't really required....

Cheers,

Rich

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Hmmmmm got a lovely Wetterlings mini belt axe....imported, reprofiled and re-finished helve by me, custom mask with belt hook by Singtek.....

Mini Wetterlings by British Red, on Flickr

Only surplus because I now have a Lee Reeves.

Its a great little axe and completely unused other than being properly profiled and finished. A better axe than the GB mini in my view (more comfortable helve and broader bit)

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Not at all Rich, if you have something to offer, please, offer away - Bushmeister can decide which is the better offer

Red

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
If it doesn't work for any reason Dougster, I'll pm you no problem. I'm hoping to be able to fit it with one of their recoil pads for shooting. May have to talk nicely to someone in the US tgo get one though

British Red

Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Sorry Dougster...if fits perfectly....and a mate in the US is sending me a recoil pad :D

Good trade - thanks Bushmeister!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE