Fife meetup

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Thenihilist

Nomad
Oct 3, 2011
Fife, Scotland
Hey folks i'm hoping to organise a Fife meetup sometime this month or next,.

My site is about 1 mile from the nearest house and is of a good size(it would take half a day to walk from side to side roughly)

It is a mix between coniferous and decidous but offers a lot for the bushcrafter.

I hate to put rules up, but all i say is treat it right your own personal space ie don't make a 12 foot fire, , treat it like your own woodland( take away your own rubbish, tidy up your own sir etc.
Othrwise i hope people are interested and i won't make any more rules except please respect that this is my woodland andplease treat it like your own,.

If anyone is interested please pm me your number and i'll phone you and organise ghe best time for everyone.

Robbie

Thenihilist

Nomad
Oct 3, 2011
Fife, Scotland
Near Thornton in Fife, i don't want to make a precise date until a few more folk are interested but sometime this month or next would give adequate time for folks to decide the best time for the majority.

bojit

Native
Aug 7, 2010
Edinburgh
I'm just back from 3 nights at Glen Trool and i would love a weekend away a bit closer to home .
I can make myself free any weekend in November !

Craig..........

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE