Field testing out in the New Forest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ejtrent

Maker Plus
Jun 19, 2013
Bournemouth
Hello!

My brother and I got our DD Travel Hammocks this week so had to take this scarce time when we both share a day off to head out for a test!

Unfortunately our closest large woodland area is the New Forest, for any of you guys out there who live near it I'm sure you're aware how much of a tourist trap it is!

After walking about an area we both knew pretty well (and through a nice amount of bog) we spent a good hour or so working out which 3 tree's we wanted to do our little test setup in. It felt great to finally hang the packs up and start pitching up after so much wandering aimlessly through dense bush and deep bog!

After some fiddling around we were set! That's pretty much all we did but you can't really beat laying about in a hammock for a few hours staring up at the sky, or into a tarp. Only were bothered a few times by some daring dog walkers, which is always a plus - they weren't the usually nosey ones who contact the wardens thankfully.

Only had my iphone with unfortunately but fiddled a bit in Lightroom to make the shots look a little better.

All in all a great day, can't wait to get permission somewhere to actually put this stuff to the test!

photo2_zps84ce0e65.jpg

photo4_zps265c47ab.jpg

photo5_zps7303085b.jpg

photo5-2_zpsf90c13ef.jpg

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE