few piccy's (7 may load slow)?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ch@rlie

Nomad
Apr 14, 2011
Felixstowe
went over the local park earlier to get some measurements needed for my bugnet, that and try another method of tarp set up. (its a DD 3x3 in use)
only tried the tarp on the diagonal before so tried this...
DSC00408.jpg

DSC00411.jpg

DSC00410-1.jpg

Not sure if this will work in the forum, a little video from my phone, showing inside the tarp from my hammock just showing nothining really... forgot to edit out the sound so may be noisy as its near the M1.

This is how I tie my guy lines, taught line hitch up top, power cinch down /truckers hitch bottom. just means I can tighten if sag happens..
DSC00414.jpg

I dont have snake skins, I dont feel they give any benefit over this method really. "hair bands," didnt nick my girls, baught these specially for the hammocks and tarp... my daughters have been warned steel em at ur own risk! (thats my son in the back ground, not feeling too good)
I was in the process of packing away and thought I better take some pic's for the forum lol.. mess!
DSC00416.jpg

DSC00415-1.jpg

pic's were taken on my mobile into the sun... sorry about the quality.

Last edited:

Ch@rlie

Nomad
Apr 14, 2011
Felixstowe
Thanks guy's, yep well happy thanks :) You wouldnt believe how tricky it is to use a sewing machine and browse the forum is, at the same time hahahahaha

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE