Few folders for sale

rapidboy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 14, 2004
BB
I have some new sharp stuff on the way :) but i need to make some space in my safe :(
Im sorry to see these go but i just don't see then getting used any time soon.

Spyderco Jester, Green SE
SCJGRS
453_5386_1.jpg

SOLD £20
(I will throw in a Meyerco scamp that i used to carry with my keys before i changed to a SAK.)

Spyderco Delica 4, SS, PE
SC-C11P-4
453_5390_1.jpg

SOLD £35

Spyderco Endura 4 , BLK, PE
SC-C10PBK-4
453_5389_1.jpg

SOLD£35

Benchmade 555 Mini-Griptilian
BM555
453_5387_1.jpg

Can't believe im selling this one, i love these to bit's but my full size Ritter is having all the fun and it's a sin not to use this.
Carried for 1 week, mint but with some scratches on clip, factory edge
SOLD £40

I accept cheque, postal orders or cash (RMSD)
PayPal is fine but add 4%

rb

Im looking for a Harris or RockMount 9-13" swivel bipod so im open to trade offers.

Graham_S

Squirrely!
Feb 27, 2005
Saudi Arabia
that's not fair RB, you had to wait until just after i dropped 40 odd quid on a maxpedition pack to have sweet stuff for sale
Grrr.....

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
Tell me about it, im into 7 knives this month and i bought a new rifle yesterday.
My credit card is about to melt :(

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Just sen the trade offers....coughs..can get you a brand new Accuracy International pod for £75 if your interested Lawrence (super bit of kit - just need an AICS chassis 700 to go with it now). Drop me a PM if your interested.

Red

rapidboy

Jun 14, 2004
BB
British Red said:
Just sen the trade offers....coughs..can get you a brand new Accuracy International pod for £75 if your interested Lawrence (super bit of kit - just need an AICS chassis 700 to go with it now). Drop me a PM if your interested.

Red

Cheers Red but im on a real tight budget for this one so im after a S/H Harris or RockPoint
It's just a challenge to see what i can put togetehr for silly money.
Cheers
Lawrence

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE