Festive spoonage(PICS)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

stuart f

Jan 19, 2004
Hawick, Scottish Borders
Hi folks, well its been a bleedin miserable day here in the Borders, gale force winds and rain going sideways. So heading outdoors to film some more videos for my YouTube channel were sunk :sigh:, and there was me hoping to come home smelling of wood smoke!!. So i moped around, then shuffled back and forth through the rooms in the house, looking out each window, in the vain hope there might be a break in the weather, but alas it was to be, NO. But then :thinkerg:, it hit me, if mohamed can,t go to the mountain, the mountain will come to mohamed, and if i can't come home smelling of wood smoke, then the house, will have to smell of wood smoke instead.

So with that i grabbed my Pyrography kit,a wooden spoon, got in festive spirit, and proceeded to fill the house with wood smoke, yeehah.

Well anyway, here my festive spoon burning effort.

A bit closer.

And even closer.

And now me and the house smell of wood smoke :naughty:. Luckily the wife is working, so no getting my ear bent, which is bliss.

Well thanks for looking, and enjoy the miserable weather.
Cheers Stuart.

Last edited:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE