Farmers folding knife.

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
I recently bought this off British Blades (original thread) but a day later a custom folder from Shing turned up and so I've decided to sell it on as it won't get used. I have decided to offer it here first as the boys over at BB have had a chance already at the group buy - there maybe some here who weren't aware of it.

This is a slip joint folder and has a blade length of 3" so is UK-legal.

As you can see from the pictures, the fit and finish is not the best. Don't let this decieve you though as this knife is razor sharp and has held it's edge well on the carving I have tried with it.

I have photographed the "rough bits" - the pivot pin is not flush and the bolster/ buffalo horn scale joint is not flush. Both issues should be fixable with a bit of sanding and polishing if it's a problem.

This cost me £22 originally but I would like a straight £25 which will include paypal fees and delivery.

F1.jpg

F2.jpg

F3.jpg

F4.jpg

F5.jpg

F6.jpg

F7.jpg

F8.jpg

F9.jpg

Mr_Yarrow

Forager
May 16, 2005
UK, Hertfordshire
Just cos its not a scandi grind full tang guys doesnt mean its not still a good knife :lmao:

Seriously, if I didnt have one on order from the GB on BB already i'd have this like a shot.

Dont think Stew has made this clear, but from what has been said this is 'totally' hand made. Not machined, some people would even call it custom, but I dont as the only input on the design is the handle material.

Its a good knife at a good price and this is a long winded bump :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE