For Sale ''Predator'' Movie Style Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I said I'd never sell it but needs must, So here's the Chance of a Knife collectors lifetime.
This Knife was made by Farid R Mehr and is a scaled down version of the Iconic Knife/Machete featured in the Movie ''PREDATOR''.
Pred 7.jpg
Pred 5.jpg
Pred 4.jpg

Pred 2.jpg
Pred 6.jpg
Pred 1.jpg

It's spec's are
14 inch's Long with a 9'' Blade and made of 3/4 inch D6 Steel Hardened to 60-62RC,Handle is Black Linen Micarta and comes with a KYDEX SHEATH.
This one is Number 8 of 9. As Farid told me there were ONLY 3 Made at this time. So whether he has / made the other's I'm not sure.
I'm asking for £1800 with Postage.
PayPal Only
Over 18's Only PLEASE
And UK BUYER'S
CHEERS

Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Just a suggestion FF , think for that money you may want to take some better photos mate. Those are terrible and unfocused.

Soz!

Reactions: santaman2000

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Just a suggestion FF , think for that money you may want to take some better photos mate. Those are terrible and unfocused.

Soz!

I thought you had to view the piccies using the Predator's helmet... sort of like a funky 3D effect or something :rolleyes:

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Here's afew more picture's.
Hope these pic's are better.
cheers

Attachments

• Farid Predator knife 003.jpg
    Farid Predator knife 003.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 392
  • Farid Predator knife 002.jpg
    Farid Predator knife 002.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 402
  • Farid Predator knife 001.jpg
    Farid Predator knife 001.jpg
    35.6 KB · Views: 495
Last edited:
Reactions: santaman2000

dewi

May 26, 2015
Cheshire
Have you thought of approaching aa movie prop company? I dare say there are going to be more predator movies

It wouldn't be used in the Predator movies because it a small copy of the original knife in the film... the one used in Predator would be better described as a machete (or possibly a sword) given it's size. :eek:

Reactions: plastic-ninja

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
It wouldn't be used in the Predator movies because it a small copy of the original knife in the film... the one used in Predator would be better described as a machete (or possibly a sword) given it's size. :eek:

"What's got Dewi so spooked?" :D

Sent via smoke-signal from a woodland in Scotland.

Reactions: Brizzlebush

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE