Family tents

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

pumbaa

Settler
Jan 28, 2005
dorset
Ok , looking for some advice on a large family tent ! Would be looking for something not to pricey , but with a good sized porch area and 3 bedrooms . Must sleep a minimum of 7 .
Any advice appreciated ,
Cheers
Pumbaa

Lemoneyewash

Tenderfoot
Mar 16, 2004
UK
pumbaa said:
Ok , looking for some advice on a large family tent ! Would be looking for something not to pricey , but with a good sized porch area and 3 bedrooms . Must sleep a minimum of 7 .
Any advice appreciated ,
Cheers
Pumbaa

This looks a bargain.

Also take a look at the Aztec domes, I've got a 6 berth and they're very well made.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Lemoneyewash said:
Also take a look at the Aztec domes,

Isn't that that programme where the bald guy runs about whilst people do daft puzzles to win prizes by grabbing gold tickets?? "Will you start the fans please!" :rolleyes: Sorry, OT I know!

I was at Fort Paull today, my dad is in a reenactment society as a german, but some of the canvas on display was great, especially the huge ridge pole tents the american GIs were using. A family would easily fit in, and what a fantastic home it would be for a weeks camping. Stylish, add a few kero lamps and a small brazier out front to cook on, perfect home from home!

Goose

Need to contact Admin...
Aug 5, 2004
Widnes
www.mpowerservices.co.uk
Be careful about the alleged number of people it is designed for! We have a six man tent with two bedrooms a huge dome and a porch big enough for a cooking area. The bedrooms you can stand up in and they would sleep 5 reasonably comfortably(5 per room 10 altogether!) but tents we bought for explorers that are supposedly 12 man would only fit 9 people(3 per bedroom). I will try and find teh brand and design of ours, it was pretty cheap and I can put it up myself.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE