Sold Ending 24th Jan - Fallkniven, Spyderco & Gerber Knives - all new & unused (Final Price Reductions £s)

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

WideOpenSpace

Oct 11, 2009
United Kingdom
Hi there, must almost be a record for the years that have passed between registering here and making my first post, where have the years gone! Got into a mixture of outdoor activities and edged tool collecting some years back, now some time has passed I need to have a clear out of some of my collection.

Here’s a selection of Fallkniven, Spyderco and Gerber knives. Still deciding if I’ll list some Woodlore items or keep them but this lot should do for starters. I’ve taken plenty of pictures so you can see exactly what you’d be getting. These are all new and unused items.

Buyers must be aged 18+. Payment via PayPal please. Delivery to UK mainland only and postage included in the prices. Items will be sent via an appropriately insured courier.

This is everything on this listing in one photo
batch-photo.jpg

Now all that’s out of the way, here’s the detailed list, descriptions and photos:

A: Fallkniven NL5 Idun, VG10 blade, leather wrapped handle, leather sheath. New and unused with box. Beautiful knife. Around £364 on HH. Asking: £275, now £242 - SOLD - feedback here
a-fallkniven-nl5-idun-1.jpga-fallkniven-nl5-idun-2.jpg

B: Fallkniven F1, VG10 blade, ivory micarta handle, leather sheath. New and unused with box. Asking: £260, now £228, final New Year reduction: £210 - SOLD - feedback here
b-fallkniven-f1-ivory-micarta-1.jpgb-fallkniven-f1-ivory-micarta-2.jpg

C: Fallkniven U1 folder, 3G blade, yellow bone handle, nylon sheath. New and unused. Similar model but with wooden handle around £187 on HH. Asking: £130, now £114 - SOLD - feedback here
c-fallkniven-u1-yellow-bone-1.jpgc-fallkniven-u1-yellow-bone-2.jpg

D. Spyderco UK Penknife, G10 foliage green handle. New and unused. Similar G10 model around £80 on HH. Asking: £50 - SOLD - feedback here
d-spyderco-uk-penknife-g10-foliage-green-1.jpgd-spyderco-uk-penknife-g10-foliage-green-2.jpg

*** Won't let me post more than 10 photos, hoping it let's me add the remaining items and photos in a reply to this post - see below ***

Last edited:

WideOpenSpace

Oct 11, 2009
United Kingdom
*** Listing continued ***

E. Spyderco UK Penknife, G10 safety orange handle. New and unused with box. Similar G10 model around £80 on HH. Asking: £50 - SOLD feedback here
e-spyderco-uk-penknife-g10-safety-orange-1.jpge-spyderco-uk-penknife-g10-safety-orange-2.jpg

F. Fallkniven TK3 folder, 3G blade, red quince wood handle. New and unused in presentation box. Similar ironwood TK3 model around £253 on HH. NOTE: There is a small amount of surface corrosion on one of the pins on one side of the handle. It’s been sealed in the original packaging but has somehow reacted. I think it will clean up OK with some care but please ensure you look at the photos. This is a really nice knife and colour in the real-world. Asking: £160, now £141 - SOLD
f-fallkniven-tk3-red-quince-1.jpgf-fallkniven-tk3-red-quince-2.jpg

G. Fallkniven TK4 folder, 3G blade, black handle. New and unused in presentation box. Around £168 on HH. Asking: £115, now £101 - SOLD - feedback here
g-fallkniven-tk4-black-1.jpgg-fallkniven-tk4-black-2.jpg

H. Gerber Hinderer Rescue Knife. Red textured handle, nylon sheath, various accessories as shown. New and unused with box. Around £100 on HH. Asking: £60, now £52, final New Year reduction: £45
h-gerber-hinderer-1.jpgh-gerber-hinderer-2.jpg

Reply or PM me with any questions. Not looking for any swaps or trades, need to have less things :)

Last edited:

Slincer89

Jul 28, 2020
Cornwall
Please could you PM me your best price for both the Spyderco UK penknife please and could you also tell me what steel they are.

Thank you.

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
And paid thanks. Love the different colour ukpk’s

Ooh, the different colours, rub it in mate, cheers. :buttkick:

Mike, you know, if things don’t work out for you, and you find yourself destitute, maybe facing a life on the streets, please realise I’d be happy to offer a home. Not to you you jammy so and so, the Orange UKPK.:aargh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Reactions: mikehill

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Question that may reveal the depth of my ignorance: will the micarta handled F1 fit the standard F1 sheaths - "plastic" and leather?
Thanks

WideOpenSpace

Oct 11, 2009
United Kingdom
Question that may reveal the depth of my ignorance: will the micarta handled F1 fit the standard F1 sheaths - "plastic" and leather?
Thanks

I'll have to join that same club then :), I've no idea as not had one of the plastic ones. Only the leather F1 sheath that comes with the knife. I'm sure someone else will know the answer though?

DocG

Dec 20, 2013
Moray
Fair enough! I'm planning to take my F1 on my coming DSC1. I fancy a more rounded handle but would need to be able to carry it in a boilable sheath.

WideOpenSpace

Oct 11, 2009
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I've just reduced the prices of all remaining items on this listing by 12% to see if that entices you to add to your gear collection ;) So far only shifted the Spydercos and a couple of Leathermans I had (via a Wanted listing).

I hope these are viewed as reasonable prices given the condition of the items. As mentioned in the initial posts, not looking for trades as trying to clear gear rather than swap it.

PM me with any questions or alternative offers.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE