Facebook, twitter, pinit thingy

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jack Bounder

Nomad
Dec 7, 2014
Dorset
Not really what I would call a solution.

It would be nice if the forum had the option to switch it off in their settings. I don't see why the site should be rendered barely usable just because some people want buttons to facebook and all the rest. I can't scroll any pages until the buttons load. Even if there's something I want to click without scrolling, the timing is such that the buttons appear just as I click, causing the page to jump down a bit and I end up mis-clicking on something else. It happens on every single page load. Even if I press the back button, it insists on delaying things while it decides to reload this junk.

I'm assuming the site generates revenue by hosting these ads. If everyone turns them off, the revenue stream will disappear.

humdrum_hostage

Jul 19, 2014
Stradishall, Suffolk
The problem I have with this is that every time I try to tap on a thread (on tablet) the whole page drops because the facebook, ping it... things appear and the thread I aimed for becomes someone's name and next thing I know I am looking at their profile page????

Any solutions?

Samsung tablet using Chrome.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE