FAC Air Theoben Eliminator .20cal [ Immaculate] with Simmons WTC 50 x 3.5-10 Scope

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Withdrawn from sale. I have a new permission and the Eliminator will be perfect for it. Sorry.

Last edited:

Ratbag

Subscriber
Aug 10, 2005
Barnsley
That is a beautiful gun and a very reasonable price too. If I'd got my FAC I'd have your hand off. Have a bump on me...

Cheers

Rat

mick miller

Jan 4, 2008
Herts.
Not hard to get an FAC for air, provided you have a permission of 6 or 7 acres it's just a question of filling the forms in, buying a cabinet and paying the fee. But yes, it is a superb rifle at a very, very good price. As I stated I'd rather hang on to it but I've had to do so much work to my recently purchased Def90 there's nowt left to get the cross member done, I need to realise the cash.

Dec 30, 2009
south cheshire
Hi
Seen this on bbs, see its provisionally sold, if it falls through let me know asap as Im going through renewal and will be adding another fac air rifle but cant make mind up between .22 or .20 this would make my mind up.
thanks
Simon

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE