Eyup from Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Jan 20, 2021
Uk
Hell everyone, hope you are all well.

Joined today and just wanted to say hello. I have been stalking the forum for a little while now and have decided to finally pull the trigger and join. I'm not generally a forum kind of person being a member of maybe only 3 in total. 2 are based around my old Audi S8 and this one. I actually don't have any social media accounts at all. Not a Luddite at all it's just not something I do for the sake of it but only if I think I have something to offer.

Hope to be making a valid contribution going forward.

Cheers Frank

Reactions: punkrockcaveman

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hello and welcome.
Its an honour to have such a discerning and selective gentleman join us! :beerchug: Hope you are not disappointed!

Chris

Jan 20, 2021
Uk
I'm sure I will not be disappointed. I've already been stalking you guys for a little while now.

I am very particular about what forums I decided to join. Being a middle aged gentleman, politeness and respect is a big deal for me. Even if we disagree, well, we disagree and from what I have read this forum seems to be on the whole respectful.

Am looking forward to getting involved.

Cheers Frank

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE