Eyup from Yorkshire

• Hey Guest, For sale we have Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteel PLEASE LOOK HERE for more information or use the Pay Now button in the sidebar
Jan 20, 2021
Uk
Hell everyone, hope you are all well.

Joined today and just wanted to say hello. I have been stalking the forum for a little while now and have decided to finally pull the trigger and join. I'm not generally a forum kind of person being a member of maybe only 3 in total. 2 are based around my old Audi S8 and this one. I actually don't have any social media accounts at all. Not a Luddite at all it's just not something I do for the sake of it but only if I think I have something to offer.

Hope to be making a valid contribution going forward.

Cheers Frank

Reactions: punkrockcaveman
Jan 20, 2021
Uk
I'm sure I will not be disappointed. I've already been stalking you guys for a little while now.

I am very particular about what forums I decided to join. Being a middle aged gentleman, politeness and respect is a big deal for me. Even if we disagree, well, we disagree and from what I have read this forum seems to be on the whole respectful.

Am looking forward to getting involved.

Cheers Frank

Broch

Jan 18, 2009
Mid Wales
Welcome to the forum Frank.

You're a forum addict compared to me - this is the only forum I belong to :)

Last edited:

Hultafors Outdoor knife for Sale

We have a a number of Hultafors Outdoor Knives with Firesteels for sale.

You can see more details here in this thread OUTDOOR KNIVES The price is £27 posted to the UK. Pay via the paypal button below.