Explorer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Woodcutter2

Forager
Jul 31, 2011
Conyer, Kent
www.tpknives.com
Evening folks, been a while since my last post but the nuts and bolts of life including tying the knot have kept me away from things, But, a couple of days back at the bench have been just the tonic,......to the nuts and bolts bit....couldnt be happier with the rest.

This is a knife I would like to show you,
It is made from 01 tool steel in a mix of hand-rubbed satin finish and a hand polished shine on the spine,palm and my trademark V butt (pommel) :D
Clad in Mexican Cocobolo over black liners with some Nickel silver pins I hope the new owner enjoys it as much as I did making it, hope you like it too :)
TP-Knives-Explorer-005.jpg

TP-Knives-Explorer-055.jpg

TP-Knives-Explorer-007.jpg

TP-Knives-Explorer-011.jpg

TP-Knives-Explorer-033.jpg

TP-Knives-Explorer-013.jpg

Stay safe

Dave

Hill Dweller
Sep 17, 2003
Brigantia
Nice. Nothing too fancy. Nice range. Simple functional beauties. I like your knives.
Have a:You_Rock_on me.

Last edited:

Silverclaws

Forager
Jul 23, 2009
Plymouth, Devon
That's actually very nice, so simple and precise, I am impressed, ( I am a detail fanatic)

I need to get back into knife making again, I stopped when knives became unpopular and college did it's best to turn my skills to other applications and I have been pretty lost since.

Last edited:

dwardo

Bushcrafter through and through
Aug 30, 2006
Nr Chester
Lovely stuff ;)
Nothing more therapeutic than getting back to the bench, or so I seem to remember. :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE