EXOTAC nanoSTRIKER

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
I am pleased to say that we have secured the UK and European distribution of the EXOTAC nanoSTRIKER.

Great bit of kit, ideal for fixing to something that you always have with you. It does work in a slightly different way to the firesteels that you may be used to, but a little practice really gets you going.

A BCUK review was written by Mistwalker and can be found in the review section - here.

If you like want to get hold of one, come and visit us here.

Rob

Need to contact Admin...
The Nanostriker look's cool but it's abit expensive for what is basically a scout sized ferro-rod in a protective tube.

I think that it is just a very different product. Personally, I like the fact that it is sealed away from the elements and is protected from harm by the o-ring sealed case.

More of a "carry anywhere" on your keyring, pfd or car keys that will always be there when you need it.

Last edited:

Nice65

Brilliant!
Apr 16, 2009
W.Sussex
Well, I'm sold. They may be a bit expensive, but Robs' prices compare favourably with any I've seen from the States.

When a product is designed and packaged as nicely as this, and proves to be truly functional aswell, I'm afraid I lose the ability to resist. I'm fairly sure life would go on without me owning one, but...well I couldn't help myself. Cursed Paypal making it all too easy again!!

Can't wait Rob.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE