Excess Go Lite

mh948

Sep 6, 2006
cornwall
Hi guys, as you may have guessed from the title i have some go lite items up for grabs.
I've got one go lite cave 1 and a lair 2 nest. The go lite cave 1 has been used once and one of the pegs has a slight bend in it, but the rest is in mint condition. The lair 2 nest has never been removed from its bag and again is in mint condition.
Ok now for the painful part im asking £80 for the cave 1 and £70 for the lair 2 or £135 for the two plus P&P which will probably be around £10 because of these new postage rules to allow the government to get even more money from us. Combined the two do have an rrp of over £200. The cave 1 comes without poles as poles are not supplied when purchased. The cave 1 weighs just 0.6kg and the lair 2 weighs in at 0.8kg making them very light, even when you add heavy bivvy poles the two combined are lighter than almost every tent under £500. I am selling the two because I have recently purchased a new hex 3 :D, and just have no need for them any more.
I can accept personal cheques but would prefer paypal, and will send the item as soon as the cheque has cleared or the paypal balance is correct.
Please could you give me an email if your are interested: mark_hall_948@hotmail.com or send me a pm as i do not wish to start bidding wars on the site :D.
SH6010.jpg
lair 2.
SH6000.jpg
cave 1.

Cheers guys

Mark

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE