Every thing here in Africa... Bites!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
A hearty hello from sunny South africa Collin is the name and adventure is my game ..I grew up in the Bushveld region of South Africa ,I studied Design for 4 years at College and eventually got to own an Ad Agency for a few years ,but prior to this ,for over a decade I served in the Army as an NCO instructor and progressed to serving as an Officer commanding 150 men in the operational areas of northern Namibia and Southern Angola.

I have lived in the bush on and off for fairly long spells ,from time to time because its my second home and I feel at peace & comfortable in the wilderness ,the only hazard is that from the smallest mosquito to the largest bull elephant and lets not forget the cheetfull AK47 toting poaching bandit gangs ...this cheerfull bunch ,can at times bay for ones blood...so think ahead ,stay prepared and all will be just peachy!
I look foreward to chatting and learning from you my friend.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hello :) and welcome to the forum :cool:

We just get midgies and clegs :sigh: South Africa looks like a beautiful country; don't think I could thole anything else biting me though :eek:

cheers,
Toddy

Goatboy

Jan 31, 2005
Scotland
Goeie more Collin,

Sounds like you have fun out there despite the dangers, we're lucky in that the worst thing we're likely to meet here are anglers.

Look forward to hearing some of your adventures and advice (plus any good recipes for the potjie or braai if you have any).

Dagse
Goatboy.

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hiya, and welcome!

Reading your posting makes me appreciate the easy safety I have around me. however I was once nipped by a dog, but I did provoke it. And a cat scratched me on the hand back in 1996 so it's not without it's perils. :lmao:

Again welcome to the fire mate, you'll love it here.

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
hi and welcome to the forum fire come sit awhile and tell your stories regards dave

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE