Eriksson traditional Mora knives on EvilBay

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JimH

Nomad
Dec 21, 2004
Stalybridge
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=1403&item=6545116344&rd=1

I have one of the smaller ones from him, and it's rather good. He's quoted me a somewhat reduced price on 10 knives - 5 of each size.

Anyone fancy one? I'll organise if desired, but intend to order within the next week or so - non-negotiable timeframe...

Jim.

EDIT: Pricing - He's quoted me UKP6.00 per knife (either size) plus 7.00 P&P.

ergo, cost to you guys = UKP6.70 plus postage to the far-flung world corner of your choice.

NB No choice of colours, as per blokey's Ebay ad. I got a foul orange handle on my first - hard to lose, tho' :D :D

JimH

Nomad
Dec 21, 2004
Stalybridge
ssj said:
Jim-I'd like one of the smaller ones.
Steve

*Potentially* happy to oblige, but I suspect the postage from UK may be punitive...

...I'm adding some details of the cost (to me) in an edit to the original post. If it still looks good for you with the postage added in, you'll be welcome...

Jim.

PS, Mods, should I be sorting this via PMs or is it OK to keep the fred here?

M

marcja

I'll take one of the smaller ones. Would prefer the brown colour but for that price it's nothing a lick of paint wont cure :D :D

Bob

Forager
Sep 11, 2003
Dorset
Jim

Count me in for one of the smaller ones (8") as well - again in the darker handle colour if possible.

Thanks for organising this.

Bob :)

JimH

Nomad
Dec 21, 2004
Stalybridge
OK, all, latest update.

Interest has outstripped my expectations ;-)

I've asked the supplier for 10 of each size.

If he is able/willing to supply same, I can supply all demands to date, which I understand to be:

Me(JimH) 1 each size
Isshogai 1L
marcja 1S
Rhodri 1L
Toddy 1 of each
AJB 1 "beggars can't be choosers";-)
Phil652 1L
ssj 1S prepare for eyewatering postage cost to Colorado!
Bob 1S
Raskusdrotti 1L
Khimbar 1 of each

Totalling 7L, 6S, 1 random to date (16/07/05, 00:01 AM)

So, AJB, looks like you get a choice of size

Anyone else interested, there's a few left, presuming the deal with the supplier is still on

These will go on a first-come first-served basis.

I'm not going to take payment til the gear is with me. I will post P&P and payment options/details then.

Price details in original post.

Jim.

wentworth

Settler
Aug 16, 2004
Australia
Hi JimH,
I'd love one of the smaller ones if you've still got any places left, and if you're willing to ship to Australia.
cheers,
Wentworth

JimH

Nomad
Dec 21, 2004
Stalybridge
wentworth said:
Hi JimH,
I'd love one of the smaller ones if you've still got any places left, and if you're willing to ship to Australia.
cheers,
Wentworth

I'm willing, but delivery may be pricey...

Jim.

wentworth

Settler
Aug 16, 2004
Australia
Unfortunately I'm getting used to shipping costing about as much as smaller purchases...
And can you believe it!? As far as I can tell, there are no moras in Oz!

AJB

Native
Oct 2, 2004
Lancashire
Hi Jim,

Thanks for the choice, but I can’t make my mind up!!!!

So probably the fairest thing to do is still take what’s left and let people who really want one or the other get the size they are after. I’ll leave it up to you.

AJB, and thanks for organising this, still happy to pick up from you or help distribute over here.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE