English?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bambodoggy

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
I think I know the words to most of his songs!!!!

I've also got a cd that I'll bring to ashdown of him covering various other songs as only the mighty rolf can! His "walk on the wild side" is great but NOTHING beats his "James Brown - I feel good" sung in the style of "Jake the peg"........it's mind blowing stuff....really! :eek:):

:rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao:

Gary

Apr 17, 2003
from Essex
Andy said:
Gary do you know the word to two little boys?

Of course I do - every soldier does mate!!

Bambam sorry mate - no radios ect is one of the club/site rules. Now if you can hum it we might all sing along! :nana:

mojofilter

Nomad
Mar 14, 2004
bonnie scotland
bambodoggy said:
I think I know the words to most of his songs!!!!

I've also got a cd that I'll bring to ashdown of him covering various other songs as only the mighty rolf can! His "walk on the wild side" is great but NOTHING beats his "James Brown - I feel good" sung in the style of "Jake the peg"........it's mind blowing stuff....really! :eek:):

:rolmao: :rolmao: :rolmao:

What about the cover of stairway to heaven :eek:):

bambodoggy

Nov 10, 2004
Surrey
www.stumpandgrind.co.uk
The CD has stairway to heaven on it too.....there's heaps of Rolf covers!

No worries Gary, it's better that way for sure but I'll pop it in the car so if you're about in the car park you must have a listen....I kid you not, it's James Brown's I feel good, sung in the style and with the tune from Jake the Peg...deedle leedle leedle low! :eek:):

That rules out the little wind up radio I was bringing (take it everywhere....usually use for weather forecasts etc....lol....who am I kidding!) :nana:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE