Edwardian farm

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Madriverrob

Native
Feb 4, 2008
Whitby , North Yorkshire
New series of Edwardian farm ( living history show ) started on BBC2 last night . First of twelve parts , might be of interest to some members on here

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Its a repeat rather than a new series, but good stuff, much better than Tudor Monastery Farm or Secrets of the Castle.

mwnci

Oct 24, 2010
Afan, South Wales
Agree totally, Edwardian Farm was the best of the shows. Victoriana Farm was good to. My all time favourite was Tales from the Green Valley which was way back in 2005. It started the whole run of series, and had Alex Langlands, Peter Ginn and Ruth Goodman in it. For what it's worth Alex Langlands is patron to the Heritage Crafts Association.

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Harry is one of mine too, along with Ruth Motson. There is a Ruth in the Farm series too, and she is every bit as good.

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
The Edwardian one Red , I popped down to M-Quay on the weekend and visited Ruths cottage - just wondering if the Edwardian warrants getting - I already have the Victorian one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE