Editing title

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
No, absolutely not!

I thought of expanding the "food you hate" to 'Food you hate - canned food you love" but then opened a new thread - 'Favourite canned food'

Easier - more structured!

BTW, I am sure the headline was possible to edit with the old layout/software?

Janne

Sent off - Not allowed to play
Feb 10, 2016
Grand Cayman, Norway, Sweden
I wish.....
They intoduced new packaging, both Swedish Marabou and the Norwegian parent company Freia.
Sealed really, really tough plastic.

Thank Gods I have two canines that are razor sharp!

Reactions: Erbswurst

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Before the format change you could edit the title by selecting the Go Advanced option after selecting Edit. I haven't tried yet on theis fotmat though.

Mesquite

It is what it is.
Mar 5, 2008
~Hemel Hempstead~
I don’t think it’s a user function. Mods can edit titles for you though.

OP's can edit their thread titles for approximately 6 weeks before the automatic edit block feature comes into play.

Once the edit block is activated then it's only mods who can edit them.

Wayne

Mod
Mod
Dec 7, 2003
West Sussex
www.forestknights.co.uk
OP's can edit their thread titles for approximately 6 weeks before the automatic edit block feature comes into play.

Once the edit block is activated then it's only mods who can edit them.

Cheers Steve.

I have always had the ability to edit titles and threads so I wasn’t sure what the score was but I have been asked to edit titles a number of times.

If your having trouble editing a thread click the report button and a mod will eventually get round sorting it for you.

We try to please.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE