Easter eggs

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
I came to me as I was walking the dogs just now... Each year over the 'Passen Weekend'' I attend a kayak weekend which is organised by a group of like minded people. And it takes place in Luxembourg. The rivers there are quite easy and is a good introduction to wild water and the scenery is great to.
I will be going as I do every year, and was wondering if anybody else was interested.
Basically it is a camp site by the river through kautenbach, and each day is a days paddle followed by camp duties and cooking and BBQ's oh and of course there is a restaraunt and bar on site!!. I am prepared to instruct people over this weekend if there is anybody interested only I just have two boats and I need one of them ;) So if you are interested you would need to get yourself a kayak and paddle and a life vest.
They also have lots of walking in the woods! for the dog walkers in the family and those that dont go paddling and it really is a family event.

If your serious and interested let me know and we can start to get things planned..
Simon
:240:

DKW

Forager
Oct 6, 2008
Denmark
Depending on the date, it could be interesting.
Not much of a kayaker, i do however have one. How is the river for a good sized sea-kayak?

squantrill

Nomad
Mar 28, 2008
The Never lands!
www.basiclife.eu
Depending on the date, it could be interesting.
Not much of a kayaker, i do however have one. How is the river for a good sized sea-kayak?
Well the rivers are not that big ;) but the scenery makes up for it ;) here is a link to a few photos from two years back (last year was snowing and I didnt take the camara ;) )

http://picasaweb.google.nl/simon.quantrill/KayakStuff#

Really a sea kayak would be to long and also probabaly glass fibre ? so it would more than likley get damaged quite badly. The best thing is an open canoe or a smaller plastic boat. I can try to find out if there are any spare boats available if your interested..

BUt I guess there are nicer places in denmark ?

Maybe ill come up there with the sea kayak and you can show me around ?

The date by the way is easter weekend..

Simon

DKW

Forager
Oct 6, 2008
Denmark
I can try to find out if there are any spare boats available if your interested..
I might be interested. Depending on how our Scouting-trials are coming along. If we fail halfways through i might make it.

BUt I guess there are nicer places in denmark ?
Depending. The pics look good. We don't have something similar to that here. Our rivers tend to be small and short, with relaxed currents.
Honestly: The difference in places makes it interesting.

Maybe ill come up there with the sea kayak and you can show me around ?
I would love to, and you would be very welcome.

The date by the way is easter weekend..
:11doh::11doh:
Obviously :lmao:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE