Easter at Brockwell Woods

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

merrygold85

Nomad
Sep 11, 2010
Ireland
looks fantastic bud, hope you didn't mix the wild garlic with turnips and haggis? the thought still makes me retch!

HAHA! Not quite. Did throw a good bit in the stew though, which had swede in it.

I did some looking around at tracks and stuff and I swear the "two toed" tracks I saw by the brook were deer hooves. Is it possible that Brockwell has deer? Or is there another hooved animal which is more likely. They were fairly straight and parallel with the outsides rounding off to the middle as far as I can recall. Any guesses? I would have thought Brockers too small for deer but I suppose they could come from connecting woods?

toilet digger

Native
Jan 26, 2011
burradon northumberland
HAHA! Not quite. Did throw a good bit in the stew though, which had swede in it.

I did some looking around at tracks and stuff and I swear the "two toed" tracks I saw by the brook were deer hooves. Is it possible that Brockwell has deer? Or is there another hooved animal which is more likely. They were fairly straight and parallel with the outsides rounding off to the middle as far as I can recall. Any guesses? I would have thought Brockers too small for deer but I suppose they could come from connecting woods?

there a ton of roe deer knocking about, but they tend to get spooked by bushcrafters smashed on ginger wine :)

Large Sack

Settler
May 24, 2010
Dorset
My vote for best pic goes to...'Claire frolicking through the woods'. put a smile on my mug

Nice one :)

Sack

PS. Some of the photos being out of focus may be down to the camera being set to multi-point/area auto focus...you should check to see if you can change this to single point/centre. It will stop the lens hunting for focus and should enable you to pick out the focal point of choice more easily. If not then I'll shut up and get a taxi ;)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE