Early Birthday....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Justin Time

Native
Aug 19, 2003
South Wales
Just taken delivery of a Yukon Night Vision Monocular 3x42 from the good guys at Woodland Organics ( not too sure how organic it is though....)

Over the years I've asked people about using NV for badger watching etc and have been told a good set of Binoculars is just as good, unless you're going for the more expensive generation 2 or 3 stuff. Well I had a couple of minutes looking though one of these monoculars the other weekend and there was absolutely no comparison, so a plot was quickly hatched..... Birthday coming up, use a bit of my savings and let everyone else know that donations would be gladly accepted.....

Except......even that plan had to be revised, out at the weekend, checking a badger sett and noticed that half of the bluebells on the hill side had been flattened near the sett. I'm guessing it must be the cubs so decided I just couldn't wait another month.

Roll on Friday night!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE