Dwellers in the Moray Area

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Bodhi

Mar 7, 2010
Moray
Hi all
I am looking for local folks who get together on a regular basis to share bushcraft skills etc outside of a course setting.
Does anyone know if there is anything like this in Moray please? Alternatively would anyone like to get together on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis to start this up?
I am a beginner skills wise I guess- have made a debris shelter using branches, twigs and leaves (no string or tool use to do it) which was waterproof (it turned out luckily!), can light a fire with bow drill, have made a few odd items like fishing hook and cordage- that sort of basic level.
Hoping that there are others who might be interested in this
All the best
Rich

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Welcome to the site Rich, please take the time to introduce yourself in the intro forum, I'll move this to the Meet ups forum where you're more likely to get a better answer :D

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Hi Rich

I responded to a message you sent me a while back did you get the response? If not im just up the road from you so would be intrested. I dont get to the woods much because of work and family but would be intrested in meeting up with other folk in Moray. Cheers Ed

Bodhi

Mar 7, 2010
Moray
Hi all. Thanks for suggesting and/or moving the thread. I'll post an entry to the intro forum too- cheers.

Ed. Yes I have a reply from you saying you would give me a call if you were going out. I assumed you had been very busy! Would love to get together for a chat.

Rich

Limaed

Apr 11, 2006
Perth
Rich

Nice one. Im pretty stuck again until the middle of next month. I ll try and send you a PM next time im going out.

Bodhi

Mar 7, 2010
Moray
Hi KP
Cheers. It looks like it could be fun. I couldn't see firm dates on the link thread- are they sorted?
All the best
Rich

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE