Dual Survival Season 4

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Philster

Settler
Jun 8, 2014
Poole, Dorset
I look forward to the new series with Matt Graham - I enjoyed Matt on "Dude You'er Screwed", some great skills!
One thing I have noticed with all these survival shows - all so called "experts" make big mistakes once taken out of their comfort zones.

weekender

Feb 26, 2006
Cambridge
I like the concept discussing and showing what you could do in a certain situation and getting ideas from two very different style of people and attitude. Makes fun watching, not that I will get to watch as it's probably on sky!!

Sent from somewhere?

Tom Gold

Forager
Nov 2, 2012
Scotland
www.thetreeline.co.uk
Mike,

Hard NOT to have an opinion on this! I guess the most impressive aspect of the show is how they found another co-presenter who doesn't wear shoes.

The most interesting aspect is undoubtedly going to be the crew's story; they're seeing the technical aspects which are amazing but also the highly complex social dynamics which, with these guys, are all kinds of complicated!

Thanks for sharing!

T

Grey Owl

Tenderfoot
Nov 26, 2006
Canada
voyagetothebay.cauc.ca
Season 4? Good gracious, I still haven't gotten around to watching season #2. Oh well, there is still time.

As mentioned above, don't take it too seriously, and have a bit of fun watching. There is almost always something to be learned, either from how something is done, or not done.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE