Dress code/fancy dress theme

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

bob_the_baker

May 22, 2012
Swansea
Group of drunk people in the woods at night dressed like zombies, werewolves, psychos, etc. walking around among sleeping people who are equipped with axes and machetes.

What could possibly go wrong?

Biker

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Group of drunk people in the woods at night dressed like zombies, werewolves, psychos, etc. walking around among sleeping people who are equipped with axes and machetes.

What could possibly go wrong?

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHA! Honestly, that little factoid hadn't occurred to me. Should make some interesting walks back to pitches. The two stout ladies (with beards?!!!) who I spotted staggering back to Dingly Dell was traumatic enough.

Gonna have to get my thinking cap on for this theme.

CAN'T WAIT!!!

Midnitehound

Silver Trader
Jun 8, 2011
AREA 51
I believe it's horror films

It started off as Zombies but ended up as Horror in general and I think there was some mention of Cheerleaders. ;)

Oh dear, after last year I could see John turning up in a Cheerleader's costume with two balloons, a blonde wig and an axe in his head. Do we run, scream or sponsor?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE