down sleeping bag

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

woof

Apr 12, 2008
lincolnshire
Anyone used, or come across the ohvee sleeping bag range ?. I'm looking at the advance 600g bag, with down insulation. Retail blurb has it in the -5 to -10 range, comes in green and brown and is retailing at £50.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
That's very cheap for a down bag, and you get what you pay for... I love my Rab, but they're not cheap.

Don Redondo

Forager
Jan 4, 2006
NW Wales
as per the other thread:

for a little more you can get an Alpkit bag which is about the best around for that money, given very good reviews wherever you look - great aftersales and free delivery.

No brainer really.

VirusKiller

Nomad
Jul 16, 2007
Hogsty End
for a little more you can get an Alpkit bag which is about the best around for that money, given very good reviews wherever you look - great aftersales and free delivery.

No brainer really.
Unfortunately, the AlpKit waiting list is now until May for most models. I've decided that I am prepared to wait and am going to eke out more life from my Patt.58 bag until then, unless I find a great deal on a ME Xero 550 or similar.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE