Don't buy these wellies

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

chjo

Tenderfoot
Dec 6, 2009
cumbria
Got a pair of wye valley from winfields wore them once ended up having to cut them off with a pair of scissors thought it was my fat calfs but my old fella was telling me he had to do the same with a pair he'd bought turns out exactly the same ones.

bushblade

Nomad
Jul 5, 2003
West Yorkshire
www.bushblade.co.uk
Got a pair of wye valley from winfields wore them once ended up having to cut them off with a pair of scissors thought it was my fat calfs but my old fella was telling me he had to do the same with a pair he'd bought turns out exactly the same ones.

I had to do that to a pair of a friends while out and about in Wales, not sure where she got them from though.

susi

Nomad
Jul 23, 2008
Finland

Out if interest, what did you pay for them?

Magic Ferret

Apr 2, 2006
North Yorkshire
It's all about the calf muscle expanding with exercise. Wellies are never wide enough in the leg IME. Well not never - got a pair of German-made ones last year and these are wider - will try to find a maker's name and post it. They were only about a tenner.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE