Do you read ?? Then I have something you might like......

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
One of my supporters for the Enduro Africa event has kindly had some bookmarks made up to commemorate the challenge.
They are in a multitude of colours, gold embossed with enduro africa, the date and the supporting charities. If you would like to support my efforts then please buy one at £1.50 including postage !!

2vdp6rs.jpg

29pb40x.jpg

I suppose they can be used for other things too.. that's up to your imagination.

If you'd like one please paypal davescharityride@gmail.com Add your name and address and which colour you would like. If you aren't bothered about the colour just don't specify.

if you'd like to know more about my challenge please take a look at www.maddave.com

Thank you for your support

maddave

Jan 2, 2004
Manchester UK
Arrived yesterday, and very nice they are too mate. Many thanks and good luck in the ride

Dave

Thanks Dave. Glad you like them.
If anyone else would like to purchase an Enduro Africa bookmark. Please PM me. Or if you'd simply like to donate towards my charity challenge and change some lives, please take a look at www.maddave.com.

Thank you

Still Waters

Nomad
Dec 20, 2007
North yorkshire
Dave count me in for one fella pm me the paypal addy and ill send the payment straight away

Its mels brother btw we met earlier this year at my dads woodland

Are you still up for organising a small gathering in return for clearing that excess holly?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE