diy capsules

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
...............................I'd imagine meths etc would find even the very smallest hole and seep through and I personally wouldn't try to use a capsule for my fuel.

Yes - not my first choice either but I wanted a small meths container to fit in a tin with a small meths burner - need to keep looking I think

wildranger

Need to contact Admin...
Oct 29, 2011
Ireland
Hey guys what about melting around the edge of where they're both joined together to heat seal them instead of using superglue? I'm going to try to make one of these tonight!

PeterH

Settler
Oct 29, 2007
Milton Keynes
Yes - not my first choice either but I wanted a small meths container to fit in a tin with a small meths burner - need to keep looking I think

What about the bottles that "free" hotel shower gel / shampoo comes in, probably enough for a brew. The softer translucent ones are better than the clear ones, tougher.

Elines

Oct 4, 2008
Leicestershire
What about the bottles that "free" hotel shower gel / shampoo comes in, probably enough for a brew. The softer translucent ones are better than the clear ones, tougher.

Thanks for that - since I made 'improving my bushcrafty skills' a priority for this year I find I am needing all kinds of containers - especially cans of different sizes - so I will add those bottles to my 'keep an eye our for' list

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE