Disgusting but does it work ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Sep 30, 2005
Lets wake this thread up a bit.....

The current stem cell research that is creating so much controversy at present may well explain what is actually happening here.
Menstrual clots usually contain an unfertalised egg, of which contain (I would think) contain stem cells.
These cells are being researched by scientists now because of their amazing ability to change into and heal any type of living tissue!

Maybe these guys were practicing what our current society is now only just researching.

...... Just a thought!

Keefy

daveymonkey

Tenderfoot
Sep 26, 2005
There maybe some thing in that ,but as menstrual blood carries a high viral load if the woman has HIV or any form of hepatitis and the clots being put on an open wound :rolleyes: i wouldnt try it! and whatever you do never try to realign the fracture you can tear vessels! Remember a condom just isnt for carrying water ;)

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
Remember that this whole book a work of fiction! This isn’t the notes of first hand observations from an anthropologist its a made up fantasy for a fictional book written by an author that has never even met an aboriginal person.

See: http://trackertrail.com/mutantmessage/index.html

So debating why the Australian aboriginals might have used this technique is pointless! In all likelihood they never did, it is simply the imaginative construct of a western author writing a story book

Fallowstalker

Oct 1, 2005
Towy valley
Keefy said:
Lets wake this thread up a bit.....

The current stem cell research that is creating so much controversy at present may well explain what is actually happening here.
Menstrual clots usually contain an unfertalised egg, of which contain (I would think) contain stem cells.
These cells are being researched by scientists now because of their amazing ability to change into and heal any type of living tissue!

Maybe these guys were practicing what our current society is now only just researching.

An unfertilised ovum consists of only one cell with only half the dna.

JoshG

Nomad
Sep 23, 2005
Stockton-on-tees, England.
Stuart said:
Remember that this whole book a work of fiction! This isn’t the notes of first hand observations from an anthropologist its a made up fantasy for a fictional book written by an author that has never even met an aboriginal person.

See: http://trackertrail.com/mutantmessage/index.html

So debating why the Australian aboriginals might have used this technique is pointless! In all likelihood they never did, it is simply the imaginative construct of a western author writing a story book
Cheers for the info, Stu. Doesn't sound like my kind of book, to be honest!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE