deer stalking in scotland

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mereside

Nomad
Aug 21, 2010
hornsea
I have not been on here in a while work has been very hectic but a few weeks ago i managed to say stuff it and got to spend a long weekend on my ground on the scottish coast deer stalking with a friend and my dog indy.
she has been tracking deer on scent shoes and is coming on really well this has been her first real test on reds as i only have roe at home filmed on my iphone so qaulity isnt that good but you can see we got to a few metres of a group of red hinds but i didnt see the red stag till it was too late and it moved off before i could get a shot ,before anyone says reds are not in season this particular ground has an out of season liscence for red stags, hope you like atb wayne
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GL4rk4k7gJw

mereside

Nomad
Aug 21, 2010
hornsea
thanks for that yes its looking good for the future can't wait to get back up ,this was'nt the easiest of stalks as the bracken was still dead and crunchy ,the only upside was the ticks were not out yet ,looking forward to getting a camp set up on the shore in the summer and hopefully sat with a glass or red with a venison steak on the go atb wayne

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE