Deer in a day course BCUK Offer

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Hi folks,

We are offering a Deer in a day course on the 25th of Aug. The course will cover Deer Skinning, Butchering and cooking, (loads of juice steak!)

We will also be doing some archery in the woods so you can have a go at shooting a Deer (the deer is already dead guys!)

It will be a relaxed course and is open to you guys only at the moment.

The course will cost £40 so thats a 50% discount to BCUK.

Email me on john@wildwaybushcraft.co.uk or call me on 07557586537.

Cheers

JB

Last edited:

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
All meat will be cooked and eaten on site ! But someone can have the hide if they want. I want to get at least 5 people on the course

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

GGTBod

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Mar 28, 2014
Thanks John, i am gonna check what travels costs i'll ensue as funds are a bit stretched lately, i'll get back to you promptly with a definite answer on my part either way

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
Our country wants shot for the price of train tickets, sorry to have wasted your time with my questions

GGTBod

Mar 28, 2014
£120 for a return train ticket from Newcastle to Hamworthy for a ticket that would have been bought over a month in advance of travel date, disgraceful is the most polite word i have for that. Not first class or anything so lavish, fixed trains with zero flexibility

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
I'd be interested, but won't find out till Friday if I can get the time off work. I don't drive but I only live in Weymouth, so by hook or by crook ill find someway to get there, as there is usually nothing going on coursewise in my neck of the woods

TinkyPete

Sep 4, 2009
uk mainly in the Midlands though
you put this on to tempt me back form my leave early didn't you... (I work in Wiltshire and I know Blandford very well) it is my last day of leave for the summer will check a few things and hope to let you know...I am a possible :)

kungaryfu

Jan 3, 2012
dorset
Yes i can make it, and my dad wants to come too so i can get a lift with him......do you know the rough start and finish time :D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE