Decent destination for Bushcrafting

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Garnett

Forager
Mar 6, 2007
London, UK
Hi there,

Me and some friends want to get out and do a bit of camping and I was wondering if people could recommend some places to go...

I'd like to go somewhere where we can possibly camp at designated sites or where we can pitch anywhere, but where fires are ok.

I had been thinking British Isles but I did wonder whether France might be better, or somewhere slightly further afield.

We aren't all amazing bushcrafters so we wouldn't be going further than a day's walk from civilisation, but the quieter the better really...

Ogri the trog

Mod
Mod
Apr 29, 2005
Mid Wales UK
Hi there,

Me and some friends want to get out and do a bit of camping and ........
We aren't all amazing bushcrafters so we wouldn't be going further than a day's walk from civilisation, but the quieter the better really...

Get thee along to the Summer Bushmoot then,
Fire friendly and you'll be a lot better informed when you leave.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Garnett

Forager
Mar 6, 2007
London, UK
Get thee along to the Summer Bushmoot then,
Fire friendly and you'll be a lot better informed when you leave.

ATB

Ogri the trog

Gah! You made me look! Didn't know about this and now it's too late for me to book the time off. Damn shame because I'd have loved to do some of those workshops - not sure whether the missus would have been too happy though.

Riven

Dec 23, 2006
England
Sweden is a bushcrafters paradise.Cheap flights from Stanstead to Gothenborg with Ryan Air.Well worth the effort.
Riven

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE