December Wildway Bushcraft Meet

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

johnboe522

Feb 20, 2012
lulworth
Hello Everyone,

For those that dont know me my name is John Boe, I run Wildway Bushcraft on the Dorset / Hampshire boarder (New Forest)

I would like to invite you to a weekend in the woods with me on the 18th, 19th and 20th of December. As way of a christmas gathering, it would be nice to put some faces to names.

When I started Wildway 2 years ago, after being medical discharged from the forces it was alway my intention to open up our woods and allow people to share skills and meet for free.

Clearly I make money from teaching Bushcraft and Wilderness living skills, but this is about meeting like minded people and making some new friends along the way, so there is no catch what so ever. If you would like to come you can PM me or email john@wildwaybushcraft.co.uk.

Hope to see some of you in the woods.

Take care

dave53

On a new journey
Jan 30, 2010
wales
Hi john bow I will pencil in those dates as it would be good to meet other people regards Dave

Big G

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jul 3, 2015
Cleveland UK
Great offer that mate, Bit to far for me to travel with living in the N/east.
Atb..........Gary.

MarkN

Jan 13, 2015
Dorset
Hi John,
This is a very generous offer, thank you.
I'd really like to come along but I'm working all day on the Saturday. Could I just come on the Friday please, or turn up very late on the Saturday night after work and stay for Sunday? When I say late, I finish at 2330 on Saturday night in London, so will be onsite about 0100, I could set my tent up on Saturday morning, so not to disturb folk, if that's possible?
Thank you
Mark

Paulm

May 27, 2008
Hants
Hi John,

I PM'd you just after you posted this up but haven't heard anything back ?

Is the meet going ahead on Friday and any details please ?

Cheers, Paul

crosslandkelly

A somewhat settled
Jun 9, 2009
North West London
Hi John,

I PM'd you just after you posted this up but haven't heard anything back ?

Is the meet going ahead on Friday and any details please ?

Cheers, Paul

I think it might better if you email John directly, his email address is in the OP, he doesn't seem to use the forum a lot.

Will_

Nomad
Feb 21, 2013
Dorset
Did the weekend happen in the end? It would have been the mildest Christmas wild camp ever if it did!

MarkN

Jan 13, 2015
Dorset
That's a good idea. I'm still off from work at the moment. I'll have a think and look around and see if I can come up with a venue, unless someone knows of a venue we could use?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE