December Meet At Colehayes.....

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Oh! Something i forgot to say is i will be on site from 8.30am on the Friday, so come as early as you like.

Surprise late entry, Bushwhacker, we are all in trouble now, gunna get him to track somethings.

Ivan...

1 shot willie

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2012
DEVON
Hi Ivan.

At the risk of sounding unsociable.......I wont be up for group meals, and I don't think Matt will be either.

On a personal note, burning my food:D, on my own camp fire, is part of the enjoyment of Bushcraft for me.

See you there.:)

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Hi Ivan.

At the risk of sounding unsociable.......I wont be up for group meals, and I don't think Matt will be either.

On a personal note, burning my food:D, on my own camp fire, is part of the enjoyment of Bushcraft for me.

See you there.:)

No worries at all Bill, those that want to do, and them that would rather self cater do, not a problem.

See you Friday mate.

Ivan...

Savagewolfrm

Nomad
Oct 29, 2008
North Devon
Forget the after dark bit. I will be there about 9 to 9:30. Got me a day off so going to make most of it. See you bright and early you sly old silver haired foxy stoat
abd rifle will be packed

Ivan...

Ex member
Jul 28, 2011
Dartmoor
Okey Dokey! Last chance to ask any questions or moan about anything, as i will be gone early in the morning.

If any of you fancy a bit of canoeing, you can help yourself to a variety of open canoes and paddle the lake to your hearts content but, it will cost you a crisp £10.00 note.

If anyone wants to use the climbing walls, there will be a small charge also, for the equipment and insurance, something like a fiver for a couple of hours.

The shooting range is free, if you want archery and want to use the sites bows and arrows, that will also be a fiver for a couple of hours, but as most are bringing their own, not a problem, although i have spoken to someone about paper targets for the backs.

Anybody mad enough to want to use the assault course, let me know and i will bring my camera, especially for the death slide!

Right, see you guys tomorrow.

Ivan...

skate

Nomad
Apr 13, 2010
East Devon
Just been over for a quick visit. Everyone seems to be having a great time and think there is already some stories to tell hehe.

1 shot willie

Tenderfoot
Dec 11, 2012
DEVON
Hi Ivan.

Just popped in to say thank you for a great weekend, and for all your hard work.
Made us feel very welcome, couldn't wish to meet a more friendly easy going man.
Good to meet the other guys and gals too.

I wont spill the beans about the water container mate, we will keep that a secret between us.....the last thing you want is a load of Pee takers getting wind of this story.

My lips are sealed.

It was also nice to meet all the other guys, and hope to build friendships along the track as time goes on.

Roll on the next one......thanks Ivan :)

Would put some pictures up but I don't have a clue who this URL bloke is??

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE