DD Hammocks

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Muddy Boots

Settler
May 27, 2009
warwickshire
I have recently purchsed a DD XL Tarp from DD Hammocks and I can honestly say I can not be more impressed with the quality of the item, the speed of delivery and the communication from their sales team.

I have previously purchased a Hammock from them and again having used it am more than impressed and would consider recommending them to anyone.

I really thought it would be worth posting this as it puts into perspective for me anyway just how nice an experience it is dealing with a supplier that clearly has their act together.

Usual disclaimer in no way am I linked to ......blah blah blah.

Just a really happy customer.

Nagual

Native
Jun 5, 2007
Argyll
Last week I put in an order for a XL Tarp at about 16.00 ish. It arrived next morning at 9.15. Certainly beats any other company for speed of delivery I've used so far.

clive.s

Aug 8, 2010
Hampshire
I've just submitted an order online for a Tarp this morning. Hoping it arrives by Friday - sent an email to request confirmation of order, fingers crossed, here's hoping!

Col_M

Jun 17, 2010
London and Devon
I can also only say good things about DD.
I bought a Frontline and an XL tarp and they're great, I've had many sound nights sleep using them. I also won a travel hammock in one of their Facebook giveaways, they posted that on a Friday, it came on Monday and that was all the way to Prague.
Col

clive.s

Aug 8, 2010
Hampshire
I've just submitted an order online for a Tarp this morning. Hoping it arrives by Friday - sent an email to request confirmation of order, fingers crossed, here's hoping!

Holy-Moly Batman!

"Thank you for buying from DD Hammocks. Your order has been dispatched and will be with you shortly. Please see below for delivery times.

Within UK: Up to 3 working days (normally next day)."

They don't muck about!

clive.s

Aug 8, 2010
Hampshire
Holy-Moly Batman!

"Thank you for buying from DD Hammocks. Your order has been dispatched and will be with you shortly. Please see below for delivery times.

Within UK: Up to 3 working days (normally next day)."

They don't muck about!

Annnnnd, it arrived this morning, magic, looks good too.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE