DD Hammocks Great Service

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

mrmel

Forager
Jun 23, 2008
Gloucester
I have been meaning to write this for a while now.
As the title suggests I just want to sing DD hammocks praises a little bit.

As some of you may have read in a previous post of mine I had a DD camping hammock. But there was a problem with it. It was wonky. By this I mean it felt like it was on a slant.
It was suggested that I contact DD Hammocks, which I did, telling them my symptoms and that one side of the hammock was about two inches longer than the other but I have had it a fair few months now. What do they suggest?

I was only really after a solution since I really enjoyed the hammock anyway BUT instead they offered to replace it straight away no questions asked!!!
After a few emails I was paying the difference to upgrade to a frontline and they even threw in a hammock sleeve for my trouble. All I had to do was post it back and pay the difference.

I was most impressed with the way they dealt with this and would recommend them if only for their fantastic customer service but as it turns out the hammocks aren’t half bad either!
They didn’t even get stroppy about me emailing them about a thousand times!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE