DD Hammocks - Frontline Vs Travel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

JamieA

Need to contact Admin...
May 22, 2012
Swansea, South Wales
DD Hammocks Customer Service is absolutely awesome, had to check on my Hammock order, order Tarp and sort out next day. Every email has been answered quickly and fully. Don't get that often.

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
Good to hear. I've just bought & taken delivery of the Tenth Wonder Hornet (180 wide model) - excellent customer service too

JamieA

Need to contact Admin...
May 22, 2012
Swansea, South Wales
Hammock & XL Tarp Arrived this morn, booked in at Lone Wolf (glyn-y-mul-farm) on Monday for a trial run, just hope it don't p**s down now.

Thanks again for all the help guys.

Big Stu 12

Bushcrafter through and through
Jan 7, 2012
Ipswich
I ve just got a Front line 2012 model, after un packing it its def a better one then my Travel, the material is so much softer then the Travel I have, and of cause the rods for the net with the little pockets are great as well, but I mde some rods for my Travel just may now mod the pockets on to it,

Still to have a night in the travel so will let you know.

JamieA

Need to contact Admin...
May 22, 2012
Swansea, South Wales
Have setup the hammock a few times and apart from the moz net being a bit close when hanging from my sls but should be a lot better hanging from tarp ridge line it is mega comfortable. Looking forward to getting time to actually get out and sleep in it. Def glad went for the frontline though as cant see me using it as a bivi.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE